Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You Wanna Plate?

As she tip toes out, trying not to wake me
I just stay still; I don’t want her to know that I’m faking
I love to make em cum, but I hate to see em leave
But when the morning comes, here she can’t be
That helps me to deny, to lie
This cant be me, not I, no lie
It started with some drinks and a few kisses
How did I get her on my sink, we broke all my damn dishes

I said the last would be the last
I don’t remember names so I won’t feel that bad
That way they all become one, but they can’t become her
I’m in a relationship with relations, it’s my comfort
I’m committed to not being committed
I’ve remitted my life to the vicious
Cycle, this crazy carousel
I’m just a broken heart casserole, covered in caramel...
You wanna plate?

JACK OF ALL TRADES MASTER OF NONE

@TRPHIPPS

FACEBOOK

No comments: