Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sing, Dance, Love

Love sings...
Sometimes it crescendos
Running through the scales
Leaping octaves
Sometimes shrilling
Always thrilling
DYNAMICALLY MEZZO FORTE
Hate
When
It's
Staccato
Wish it was legato
Hate the rest, but need the breaths
Keeps me high as sopranos and deep as bass
Maybe acapella but always accompanied

Love dances...
The physical manifestation of elation
The ballet that tap dances my heart rate
My mind waltzes while my feet tango
Tangled in the inescapable mambo of miracle
It breakdances my fears
Giving me the swagger to surf
Always feeling dougie fresh
Like the first time, never rusty, always cranked
Some it shimmys, some it trains, but my love hops
Soaring towards my star, you

Sing, Dance, Love


http://www.ryanphipps.blogspot.com
Follow me on TWITTER

No comments: